Digital Egg Scale
- Accurate to 1/10th of a gram.
- 100g maximum capacity. Includes two AAA batteries.
- Measures in both grams and ounces.
- Weighting area size: 2.2" x 2.8".
- Product dimensions: 3.9" x 3.9" x 1.2".
- Back-lit LCD display.
- Premier will replace this item up to one year after purchase date. After one year, the scale will need to be sent to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Includes simple reference chart indicating average egg weight per grade.
How to Use
- Before initial use: Check battery compartment and remove any insulation strips or packaging that may be in place.
- Remove metal cover.
- Place scale on a flat, level surface and press the ON/OFF button to turn the scale on.
- Once the start-up process completes and the goes to 0.00, you are ready to weigh.
- Place the item to be weighed onto the weighing area. Wait a couple of seconds for the display to stabilize before taking a weight reading.
- To change unit of measure: Press the MODE key to change the scale's displayed unit of measure.
- If the scale is turned off then back on, it will default to the last unit used. g = gram; oz = ounce; ozt = troy ounce (precious metals); dwt = pennyweight (precious metals).
- Peewee = 35g/1.25oz
- Small = 43g/1.5oz
- Medium = 50g/1.75oz
- Large = 57g/2 oz
- X-Large = 64g/2.25oz
- Jumbo = 71g/2.5oz
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Glendra C from Tennessee
High quality product! Seems to be incredibly accurate, and the egg weight chart is extremely useful. Much better than pricier decorative chicken egg scales.
Kristi V from North Carolina
My kids love this scale and learning all about weights and measurements, from eggs.. how cool
I had initially purchased 1 digital egg scale, the price was great but I was not sure how accurate it was going to be. It turns out that I ordered 3 more of the same scale! The digital egg scale works great, very accurate, dust or debris reflect the scales weight. The batteries are included with the scale. My son and I can each weigh 2 eggs at a time.