Eagle 10 Small Clipper Blade Sets
- Leaves hair .06" (1.5 mm)
- Standard blades have 18 upper teeth, 26 lower
- Wide blades have 27 upper teeth and 39 lower
- Self tensioning
- Snap on
- Same source as Premier’s proven large blades
Ceramic Blades—Sets incorporate a steel bottom blade and ceramic top blade. The “sharp effect” lasts longer than steel sets. The downside is that ceramic cannot be resharpened. But they do last.
Storing the Clipper and Blades
- Remove blades from clipper.
- Clean blades immediately after use by using a small brush or blowing off any excess dirt or hair. Cover with oil to reduce risk of rust. High carbon steel clipper blades will rust overnight. Rust destroys both edge and polished surface of blades.
- Store clipper and blades away from solvents, chemicals and moisture. Never leave them where they can be damaged by accidental impact.
- To produce a quality of the cutting edge on the clipper blades Premier uses an automated sharpening system for small blades. This eliminates human error during sharpening.
Warning: Clipper blades that have been sharpened by inferior methods or inexperienced people may be damaged to such an extent that they can never be restored to a satisfactory cutting capability. The same is true of blades that have become too heavily pitted by rust.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carolyn S from Massachusetts
Great blades and great customer service. Blades always cut well, and re-sharpen like they are brand new. Delivery is always quick.
Angela J from California
These just whizzed through a horribly, fluffy, long haired cat - first time ever been able to really get cat shaved - other blades just clogged up and would not cut - also did a good tummy and "private area" clean up on a wool sheep 50 days post shearing (wool clean and dry).
Abigail D from Ohio