- 5" x 3.3" x 1"
- Supplied with 2 flexible rubber rings:
- 1 for normal sized
- 1 for smaller eggs
- Requires 4 AA batteries (NOT included)
- Made by Brinsea
How to Use
- Eggs may be examined for fertility after about 7 days.
- In a darkened room, place eggs on appropriate sized rubber ring and switch the candler ON.
- Examine embryo development.
- Infertile eggs will appear clear and should be disposed of.
- Never look directly into the light source
- Switch off when not in use to maximize battery and LED life
- Rechargeable batteries are recommended
- LED Bulb is non-replaceable
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Elizabeth J from Louisiana
Candles easily. Shadowing is visable. Easily see egg cracks.
Anita D from Kansas
These candlers are great for in classroom use.
Donna T from New York
This product has been very helpful in getting my eggs ready for the market. I am able to see any problems before the egg is cracked.
Pamela A from Texas
Candler is fantastic!! Only bad thing is it came in cracked...split in two! :(