- 110 lb capacity.
- Approximate Dimensions: H=27.5" W=27", Pan Height=5", Pan Diameter=6", Pan Depth=1"
- Wooden legs that come with the feeder are 23.5" for optimal feeding height.
- This design ensures that feed loaded into the top will always fully cycle through the feeder.
- Light and easy to handle, it is equipped with a strong, water tight lid.
- Provides fresh feed that is protected from the elements.
- Features a water diversion system to direct rainfall into an attached drinker system.
Feeding pan information:
- Arrives with the standard feeding pan. Optional large pan (H=5.5", Diameter=10.5", Pan Depth=1.75") sold separately above.
- Both the standard and large pan have slits in the base of the feeder to allow dust particles to fall out of the feeder. This prevents the build-up of particles your birds wouldn't normally eat.
- Large pan has a larger "lip" to reduce waste and offers a larger feeding area for birds with large beaks such as ducks and geese. Optional feed saver ring reduces waste while still allowing waterfowl access to feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stephen B from New Hampshire
This is a very, very large and rugged feeder. You will need some tools to put this together, and you will need to anchor the wooden legs through the body (as suggested) otherwise they fall out. Normal size pellets WILL NOT work in this feeder. It jams up. Cracked corn and crumbles work much better. If you are trying to feed livestock, get the larger pan and the feed saver ring. All in all this is one of the better large range feeders I have used, and I have used plenty!
Ralph H from Oregon
Very well built, if you get the large feed dispenser, than you also need to get an anti waste grill or food will be all over the ground, I use this for geese and pheasants,