Emperor Feeder, 110 lb
- Provides fresh feed that is protected from the elements.
- Design ensures that feed loaded into the top will always fully cycle through the feeder.
- Light and easy to handle, and is equipped with a strong, water tight lid.
- Features a water diversion system to direct rainfall into an attached drinker system.
- Arrives with a standard feeding pan.
- An optional large feeding pan and feed saver ring are available (sold above).
- To prevent build-up, both the standard and large pan have slits in the base of the feeder to allow dust particles to fall out of the feeder.
- Large pan has a larger "lip" to reduce waste and offers a larger feeding area for birds with large beaks such as ducks and geese. Optional feed saver ring reduces waste while still allowing waterfowl access to feeder.
- Capacity: 110 lbs
- Size: 11"H, 10" pan diameter, 0.5" pan depth
- Material: recycled black plastic. Included wooden legs are 23.5" for optimal feeding height
- Emperor feeder: H=27.5", W=27"
- Included feeding pan: H=5", Diameter=6", Depth=1"
- Optional large feeding pan (sold above): H=5.5", Diameter=10.5", Depth=1.75"
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 440
- Use inside or outside: outside
- Grill: optional
- Can it hang: no
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mara N from Massachusetts
We wanted to love this and we were disappointed. Food constantly gets stuck and doesn’t come out into the feeder leaving chickens hungry and me constantly running out to unclog it. We tried different types of food and had no success with pellets or crumbles.
Jessica H from Wisconsin
I bought this feeder because it was the only large one that I could find that might be good for my geese. It holds a ton of food, is a nice height for them, and is sturdy.
HOWEVER there are multiple issues with this product, at least for my flock. There is always a ton of waste on the ground under the tray. At first, I used the feed saving ring, but all four of my geese ended up with cut up, bloody bills from trying to fit their faces through the holes to get at the feed. Also, if there are any crumbs or dust at all, it piles up and clogs the dispenser. I saw someone mention a feed dispensing tube, but I’m not seeing it on the site. I’m guessing it was discontinued?
Overall, I have very mixed feelings about this feeder. I was hoping that I’d love it and get one for each of my poultry pens, but it’s back to the drawing board for me.
Petra H from Ohio
While I love how much this feeder can hold, there is way too much feed being wasted. I have chickens, turkeys, guineas, geese, ducks and so much of the feed ends up on the ground, making a nasty mess and attracting rodents. So I spent the money on the large feed pan dispenser and feed saving ring hoping it would help, but honestly it was no better. After spending so much money, now I'm debating if the feed dispensing tube is any better? It's so frustrating to keep spending so much money on products that just don't work.
Justin H from Virginia
Does a great job not wasting food. The only thing I had an issue with is my large pellets would get caught up so trimmed a little plastic off and it works fine.
Earl I from Missouri
We use this feeder for our Batam chickens. As stated before feeder doesn't work well with pellet chicken food. We overcame the feed jamming problem by using the dispensing tube. We now use pellets or crumble feed with no jamming problems. We love the fact that 50 lbs., of feed last about 10-14 days before we have to add more (50+ chickens).