Emperor Feeder, 110 lb
- Capacity: 110 lbs
- Size: 11"H, 10" pan diameter, 0.5" pan depth
- Material: recycled black plastic. Included wooden legs are 23.5" for optimal feeding height
- Emperor feeder: H=27.5", W=27"
- Included feeding pan: H=5", Diameter=6", Depth=1"
- Optional large feeding pan (sold above): H=5.5", Diameter=10.5", Depth=1.75"
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 440
- Use inside or outside: outside
- Grill: optional
- Can it hang: no
- Provides fresh feed that is protected from the elements.
- Design ensures that feed loaded into the top will always fully cycle through the feeder.
- Light and easy to handle, and is equipped with a strong, water tight lid.
- Features a water diversion system to direct rainfall into an attached drinker system.
- Arrives with a standard feeding pan.
- An optional large feeding pan and feed saver ring are available (sold above).
- To prevent build-up, both the standard and large pan have slits in the base of the feeder to allow dust particles to fall out of the feeder.
- Large pan has a larger "lip" to reduce waste and offers a larger feeding area for birds with large beaks such as ducks and geese. Optional feed saver ring reduces waste while still allowing waterfowl access to feeder.
Feed Dispensing Tube (sold separately above)
Dispenser tube feeds all types of poultry, even wide-billed ducks. Feed sits at bottom of tube. Animals can reach with their heads, but not their legs—cutting down on feed waste.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Earl I from Missouri
We use this feeder for our Batam chickens. As stated before feeder doesn't work well with pellet chicken food. We overcame the feed jamming problem by using the dispensing tube. We now use pellets or crumble feed with no jamming problems. We love the fact that 50 lbs., of feed last about 10-14 days before we have to add more (50+ chickens).
Susan E from New Jersey
Wow, this feeder is built like a tank! Very easy to put together (even an adult can do it!) and easy to place and level. It can placed anywhere, as it is certainly waterproof. As another reviewer mentioned, coarse pellets do bind up the dispenser chutes. Since this is primarily for feeding my geese, I've added scratch grains to their pellets which seems to facilitate the flow somewhat. Geese had no problems making transition to this feeder (with large pan), although I did place their old feed trough underneath on the first day just to make sure. May seem a bit pricey, perhaps, but will last forever.
Janet M from Missouri
I've had this feeder for several years now. It is very sturdy! I highly recommend if you have more than a few birds. Not having to fill up the chicken feeders everyday is a huge time saver. A great product worth every penny!
Stephen B from New Hampshire
This is a very, very large and rugged feeder. You will need some tools to put this together, and you will need to anchor the wooden legs through the body (as suggested) otherwise they fall out. Normal size pellets WILL NOT work in this feeder. It jams up. Cracked corn and crumbles work much better. If you are trying to feed livestock, get the larger pan and the feed saver ring. All in all this is one of the better large range feeders I have used, and I have used plenty!
Ralph H from Oregon
Very well built, if you get the large feed dispenser, than you also need to get an anti waste grill or food will be all over the ground, I use this for geese and pheasants,