Fortified B Complex
Composition: Each ml of sterile aqueous solution contains:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1) 100 mg
- Niacinamide 100 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) 10 mg
- d-Panthenol 10 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 100 mcg With Citric Acid and Benzyl Alcohol 1.5% v/v (preservative)
How to Use
- Adult Cattle: 1 to 2 ml per 100 lbs of body weight.
- Calves, Swine and Sheep: 5 ml per 100 lbs of body weight.
Store at room temperature between 59° F and 86° F. Protect from light.
Read all warnings and cautions on label. Keep out of reach of children.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Denise L from Texas
Price is better then the feed store and the expiration date gives me more time to use unlike the stuff sitting on the store shelf.
Jolene E from Iowa
Reveived very quickly and very happy with service!