Framed In-Line Strainer & Handle
- Galvanized steel wheel
- 5" long
- 2" wide
- 12" long
- Painted Steel
How to Use
- Attach strainer to end post by running a separate HT wire through hole in back of frame.
- Use a Gripple, TwistLink or Crimping Sleeve (all sold separately, see accessories tab above) to connect HT wire around post.
- Insert loose end of fence wire to be tensioned into hole in hub of toothed wheel.
- Using an inline strainer handle, ratchet the wheel until you have desired tension on wire.
- Attach strainer handle to square pegs on framed strainer.
- Ratchet to tighten.
Wire must be cut in order to apply the framed In-Line Strainer.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
It works well to tighten my plastic coated white high tensile fence. The prongs fit into the tightener and work well.
We just put in almost 200 of these things. I can't find any cheaper strainer that I like better. They are as nice as anything I can get locally and more then $0.50 cheaper. They are easily adjusted and very durable.
My only critique would be that the bolt on the side have an 1/8th of an inch guard so when you tighten it the handle it does not get caught on the wire lock. Right now the handle slides on so far it can catch on the wire lock as you tighten it. This is a minor complaint, and does not diminish the savings or the value of this product.