Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately)
- Hopper Lid prevents birds from perching and soiling feed in the hopper. Can be used outside, but will not protect the feeding trough from rain. Available for the 11 and 22 lb capacity feeders.
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
Reduce feed output level by releasing locking clip toward the trough and lowering hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
Follow this link to learn how to choose a poultry feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.