- Large: 3.75" x 8.75" x 0.75", 4" blades
- Small: 3.75" x 7.25" x 0.75", 2" blades
- Walnut handles
- Wide handle provides a comfortable and ambidextrous grip
- Heat-treated stainless steel blades can be re-sharpened as needed
- Water- and rust-resistant
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Girija S from California
I’ve had these scissors for a couple of weeks now and I can vouch for the high quality and solid construction. It even carries a 5 year warranty. I’m pleased with it so far.
Christopher B from Texas
Super high quality scissors. Have only had them a couple months but love them and think they’ll last a very long time.
Roger L from Northeast
Best scissors ever. Solid construction, quality material.
Eric H from Montana
Good and sharp but doesn't cut thicker/woodier stems well. Trims plants most excellent.