- Eliminates need for separate hay/grain feeders
- Heavy duty construction
- Feeds both grain and hay
- Height: 20"
- Top of feeder: 16.5"W, 11"D
- Bottom of feeder: 13"W, 5.5"D
- Inverted 4" L-Hooks enable feeder to hang on panels and boards up to 2"
- Rods: 7/16" vertical rods and 1/4" horizontal rods
- Hot-dip galvanized
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert B from idaho
this is a great single animal feeder. I set this up for my goats and it holds enough hay where I don't have to feed every day plus I feed beet pulp pellets in the bottom. Took me all of less then a minute to set up. Ease of use and filling my needs for the animals makes this a no brainer. The price is the best on the market.