- Medium (10 to 14 gauge)
- Barbed (12.5 gauge)
How to Use
- Insert one wire into each end of Gripple. (The wire goes into large hole and comes out the blue hole at other end.)
- To tighten, for best results use Gripple Tensioning Tool and follow instructions with tool.
- To change or remove Gripple, release the holding mechanism by inserting a small nail into tiny hole above large hole.
- Cut the wire close to the barb so that you have at least a 2" tail of wire to push into the Gripple.
- Insert both twisted wires of one side of the splice into the large hole of the Gripple until the wire comes out of the other end.
- Insert the other portion to be spliced into the opposite end of the gripple until the wire comes out the other end.
- Stretch the wire to the desired strain.
Use a Gripple Tensioning Tool to achieve desired level of tension.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Greg K from Minnesota
These Gripple wire joiners are awesome! Super simple to use and work flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to build a new pasture fence. I only used them on smooth high tensile wire but, I would assume they work just as well on barbed wire too.
Grant N from Minnesota
Never used these before but they made fencing much easier and quicker. I didn't purchase the gripple tool but I would next time, esxpecially for corner terminations. Very goodproduct.
John B from Texas
Prompt delivery. Gripples work fine.
Marianna S from Indiana
My Bayco fence is 24 years old and is needing spliced in a few places these are great for doing that simple to use and hold well they bring the fence line together nicely. Love them!!!
Rodney D from Mississippi
Using them to terminate hi tensile wire around end posts. Works great but can be a little tricky to get attached once you loop around the post; keep some extra slack. Good price and works great.