Handmade Wooden Earrings
Beautiful, nearly weightless earrings are crafted by hand in Iowa.
Solid hardwoods are cut, sanded and glued together to create one-of-a-kind pieces. Each pair will contain various wood types, due to the unique nature of the design.
We think you'll love these as much as we do!
While Supplies Last. All sales are final, no returns.
- 1" overall, with a drop length of 1.5"
- Hardware is nickel-free brass
- Treated with a waterproof finish
- Wood may include walnut, maple, oak, cherry, ash, sycamore, mahogany, padauk (African) or purpleheart (South American)
- Wood design varies. Each set of earrings is unique