HD T Post Offset Insulator
- Holds conductor 9" from fence
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life
- 10 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Pre-stretch the non-pin end of insulator.
- Hook short side of insulator onto T post.
- Center insulator over a stud on post.
- Pull or push long side of insulator around front of T post and snap into place on opposite side. (Use pliers if necessary.)
- Remove pin, insert twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jason K from Oregon
Very sturdy and stable insulator. Easily installed with help of a long standard (slotted, flathead) screwdriver to lever it onto the T-post.
Karen L from Masschusetts
Connector does not fit my T pole. I could not find instructions on how to put it on the T poles.
Andrew S from Indiana
Great product. These things are really strong and I admit a bit tough to put on because they fit really tight. That is a good thing though. I tap the back hard part with a pair channel locks and they snap right on. Actually the only one of these I have seen break so far was when a large tree limb fell on one.
Susan S from Alabama
I would call this an extreme insulator that is designed to last. A large pair of pliers makes it easier to wrap around the back side. Also, there is an indention on the inside of the insulator that straddles the nubs on the T post so it does fit.
Norman P from Colorado
Could not find local products that matched the length and sturdiness of this product. Extremely strong. I strongly recommend this and also the screw in model. Excellent products and service from Premier 1!