Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 42"H x 28"W
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
Only use a manual phillips screwdriver to attach the leg screws. Do not use a screw gun or powered drill. Manual use allows users to "feel" the tension and stop. Powered tools do not allow for this, causing users to strip the plastic holding the screws. Our installation video shows the use of a screw-gun, the tension is set to "1" and the installer is familiar with the sensitivities of plastic legs and metal screws.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass (PAR) infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$13.00
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557033 -
Smooth glass (PAR) infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$17.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lisa C from Tennessee
The screws which secure the guard to the legs would not hold. Out of 8 screws only 3 did not strip out the plastic legs immediately. To Premiers credit they replaced the legs. My husband ended up drilling out the holes and putting a bolt with a nut all the way through. That is how it should have been in the first place. Works great with modifications we made. Much more stable.