Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 42"H x 28"W
- Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Disassembled: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass and pressed glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$13.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dan R from Louisiana
Kind of difficult to get put together but it works great at keeping the lamp up. Nice not to have to hang it from the roof. The legs can be adjusted individually which is nice on an uneven surface.
Brenda G from Wyoming
Love the stand! So much easier than trying to clip the heat lamp to something else, raising and lowering it is a breeze!
Lisa C from Tennessee
The screws which secure the guard to the legs would not hold. Out of 8 screws only 3 did not strip out the plastic legs immediately. To Premiers credit they replaced the legs. My husband ended up drilling out the holes and putting a bolt with a nut all the way through. That is how it should have been in the first place. Works great with modifications we made. Much more stable.