Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 42"H x 28"W
- Collapsed: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Disassembled: 6"L, 6"W, 42"H
Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
Hanging system includes:
- Strong, one-piece legs, no weak middle. (The previous design with 2-piece legs wasn't stable enough, in our view.)
- Metal heat lamp holder.
- Large chain (to adjust height, attach links to holder).
- Heat lamp clip (securely holds lamp to chain). Note: If you need a replacement, see "Replacement" tab above.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass and pressed glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps.$13.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brenda G from Wyoming
Love the stand! So much easier than trying to clip the heat lamp to something else, raising and lowering it is a breeze!
Lisa C from Tennessee
The screws which secure the guard to the legs would not hold. Out of 8 screws only 3 did not strip out the plastic legs immediately. To Premiers credit they replaced the legs. My husband ended up drilling out the holes and putting a bolt with a nut all the way through. That is how it should have been in the first place. Works great with modifications we made. Much more stable.