Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 28"W x 42"H
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L x 6"W x 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Heat Lamp Clip
- Insert top of leg(s) into yellow cap. Note: Make sure the two holes (in the middle of the legs) face away from the center of the heat lamp stand.
- Screw metal braces into legs using machine screws and nuts (included).
- Insert heat lamp hanger into yellow cap
- Attach chain, heat lamp clip and Prima Heat Lamp (sold separately) at preferred height.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$15.00
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557033 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$18.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dan R from Louisiana
Kind of difficult to get put together but it works great at keeping the lamp up. Nice not to have to hang it from the roof. The legs can be adjusted individually which is nice on an uneven surface.
Brenda G from Wyoming
Love the stand! So much easier than trying to clip the heat lamp to something else, raising and lowering it is a breeze!
Lisa C from Tennessee
The screws which secure the guard to the legs would not hold. Out of 8 screws only 3 did not strip out the plastic legs immediately. To Premiers credit they replaced the legs. My husband ended up drilling out the holes and putting a bolt with a nut all the way through. That is how it should have been in the first place. Works great with modifications we made. Much more stable.