Heat Lamp Stand
For hanging our Prima Heat Lamp above poultry brooders. Adjustable height allows user to control the surface temperature of the brooder floor.
- Lamp hanging system
- Easy to assemble
- Large 28" x 28" footprint
- Erected: 28"W x 42"H
- Disassembled/Collapsed: 6"L x 6"W x 42"H
- Chain: 26" for adjusting preferred height
- Heat Lamp Clip
- Insert top of leg(s) into yellow cap. Note: Make sure the two holes (in the middle of the legs) face away from the center of the heat lamp stand.
- Screw metal braces into legs using machine screws and nuts (included).
- Insert heat lamp hanger into yellow cap
- Attach chain, heat lamp clip and Prima Heat Lamp (sold separately) at preferred height.
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557030 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$15.00
Heat Lamp and AccessoriesItem #557033 -
Smooth glass infrared bulbs that can be used in heat lamps. Red or clear, 175 watt and 250 watt options. 6-month non-stop life.$18.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bill R from South Carolina
Like it a lot. I wish that you offered several lengths of legs for more applications.
Cindy R from Texas
The screws for the leg braces are the only thing that could be changed to make this a fantastic product. The screws are too short and pop out easily. I plan to drill a hole all the way through the leg and secure with a screw and nut.
Faye M from Indiana
Easy to assemble. Works great with the heat lamp. Ability to adust the lamp to different heights.
Thomas A from New York
My expectation was for this stand to be much more sturdy. The single piece legs are NOT made of a high quality HARD plastic. If the legs were made of the same rigid plastic density as the yellow cap (or were made of metal), I would have given it a higher rating.
John S from Kansas
New legs are excellent! A bit pricey but EVERYTHING is included and improved, Nice quality, happy customer.