- 9 quart capacity
- 9" x 11" x 9"
- 50 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Heavy-duty steel handle
TreatmentsItem #620200 -
Provides quick, safe nourishment for "near-death" situations. Use to treat animals that are heavily stressed by parasites, weather, lactation or pneumonia.$13.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jeffrey M from Rhode Island
works great, even on the coldest days of new england winters. i like this style better than the rubber buckets with heaters due to the fact that these are easier to clean. i use this with ducks, and this is the correct height for them to drink from.
Lisa L from Tennessee
Great bucket, great value. It's a good size winter water source for a couple of goats or dogs and works well even in single digit temps.