Heated Flat-Back Buckets
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- 14" dia. (handle to handle), 12" (front to back), 9.5"H
- 75W, 120V, 60Hz
- 16" dia. (handle to handle), 14" (front to back), 12-1/2"H
- 130W, 120V, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Beverly L from South Dakota
The bucket works great. I emailed Premier 1 to let them know a part was missing. They responded quickly. The part was shipped out hassle free. The turnaround time for customer service is fast.
Art J from Wisconsin
I had difficulty initially in getting the plug-in cord out from the bottom of the pail upon shipment receipt. I damaged the bottom on one bucket and cut my hand trying to get the other cord out. Of all Premier products we’ve purchased, this is the only one I would not recommend.
Linda T from Maine
Love this heated pail for my turkeys and chickens. It’s easy to fill and clean.
Lois S from Maine
This bucket worked well for about ten months but then the handle broke off as I was filling it one day! The way that the handle connects to the bucket is not as pictured in two of the three photos. It is not as sturdy, and couldn’t hold up to the weight of 5 gal of water. I am surprised, as Premier 1 normally has had very good quality items—but this one is not one of them. I called and asked for credit, but I guess ten months is only as long as they expected it to last, as they refused me credit.
Tamara G from North Carolina
Large enough bucket for providing daily warm water, but small enough to carry full from the faucets. Although we have only a few freezing nights, it keeps the water from freezing when we do.