- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 14" x 14" x 10"
- 75 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
5 gallon (20 qt):
- 13" x 17" x 14"
- 130 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mary L from Michigan
We are very happy with this flat sided heated bucket that we are using for our ducks. The flat side makes it easier to keep up against a wall so they don't tip it over and the water always stays thawed for them. I would recommend this for anyone with outside animals.
Jan B from Washington
Excellent product, excellent price. It gets cold here, and my puppy always has unfrozen water. It's the right size, not too big and intimidating for her, but large enough I don't feel like I'm having to fill it every 15 seconds
Jolynne G from Minnesota
Perfect size and price! The water never freezes and it gets well below 0 degrees here.
Kelly P from Minnesota
I live in north Mn. this is the first winter with the 5 gal heated bucket. We have had -20 to - 35 deg. this winter and it has never froze up. the water is always thouwed out. A great buy and i will buy more and tell my friends. Kelly