Kane Heat Mat
- Warms to approximately 37°F above ambient temperature
- Available with or without a thermostat. (Optional thermostat control provides an easy way to accurately regulate heat mat temperature.)
- Durable, easy to clean, high-density polyethylene
- Pre-drilled holes along edges make securing mat easy
- 18" wire-spring prevents chewing
- 2 sizes:
- 18" x 18"
- 28" x 18"
A Dial-A-Temp can be used with the non-thermostatically controlled heat mats.
The heat mat may not feel warm to the touch. As the animal lies on the mat surface, the body traps the heat thereby giving the animal the desired warming effect. When the mat is chilled it may take several hours to reach maximum operating temperature.
Protect the power cord from all animals and reptiles.