Hobby Farm Series - Sheep Book
This book offers both neophyte and seasoned sheep keepers a wealth of information for healthy, thriving flocks. Readers get advice straight from the farm--together with detailed charts, a comprehensive glossary, tips from hobby shepherds, and fun sheep trivia. Whether they are being kept as pets or a business venture, sheep are winning additions to any small-scale farm!
- Choose the right breed for your needs
- Construct housing and predator-proof fencing
- Keep flocks healthy with a nutritious diet
- Spot symptoms of common sheep diseases
- Shear fleeces, trim hooves and vaccinate sheep
- Breed, deliver, and care for newborn lambs
- Explore sheep resources and web sites
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.