Lamb & Kid Sling
- Easy to carry handles.
- Adjustable chest support strap allows slings to be used for all sizes of lambs and goat kids.
- Strong and soft polyester mesh provides comfort during transport or weighing. To weigh them, use the Digital Scale.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Place mesh under newborn's belly.
- Pull handles up on both sides of the animal.
- Adjust the Velcro chest strap to fit the animal.
If they start to slide re-adjust sling.
Colors may vary.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Patrick M from Alabama
Works great! Will hold lamb in place while weighing it.
Tom S from Maryland
This is a wonderful item. We bought one a few years ago and bought this one as a spare. Great quality!!!
Demetrio G from Florida
Shannon D from Missouri
Easy to slip on those wet kids for weighing.
Jami B from South Carolina
It does what I need it to and is inexpensive enough to keep it. I wish I was able to select the color - they sent me white and after just a couple weeks it's already filthy from dirty little hooves. Worked great first week or so while the kids didn't try to squirm out, but after that they either slid backwards or slid forward and choked themselves, so I had to weigh them quickly. Probably wouldn't buy this model again.