Lamb & Kid Sling
- Easy to carry handles.
- Adjustable chest support strap allows slings to be used for all sizes of lambs and goat kids.
- Strong and soft polyester mesh provides comfort during transport or weighing. To weigh them, use the Digital Scale.
- Colors may vary.
How to Use
- Place mesh under newborn's belly.
- Pull handles up on both sides of the animal.
- Adjust the Velcro chest strap to fit the animal.
If they start to slide re-adjust sling.
Colors may vary.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
This is a great little sling for baby lambs. It's better than just a "straight" sling... this one has the velcro chest strap to keep the lamb from falling out on his head! (or I guess you could use it on the hindquarters too, depending on how you balance the lamb in it.) Great for weighing them using a hanging scale, or toting them in from the field or paddock. Easy to wash!