A quick and simple way to repair electrified netting and other 3mm conductors.
- Easy to use
- Cost effective
- No tools required
- Stainless steel
- Impact resistant
- Black plastic clips are UV stabilized
- 2-way clips (package of 10)
- 3-way clips (package of 5)
- 4-way clips (package of 5)
- Repair set contains 8 clips:
- 2-way clips (package of 4)
- 3-way clips (package of 2)
- 4-way clips (package of 2)
How to Use
- Insert ends of 3mm netting or conductors into the holes of the Litzclip®
- Slide the black plastic cap to secure conductors in place
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200015 -
Quickly repair broken electric fences with Litzclip® for vertical struts. Plastic and stainless steel connectors hold net securely. No tools required.$10.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lydiann S from Pennsylvania
I wish I had looked into this more. I found them hard to use on the larger wire. Didn’t realize there was a size on them. Duh! They worked great on the smaller gauge wires!
Eva F from New York
GOOD. You'll want to tape with electrical tape afterward because the plastic slides and releases easily if pressure is put the wrong way. When laying fence out in a field, you don't want to pussy foot around the clips and make sure you don't accidentally release the fencing. They certainly are really great, but those clips sliding the wrong way and releasing your work is annoying.
William M from Tennessee
Effective, easy-to-use, a very quick fix for a broken strand of the mesh fencing.
Stephen F from Oregon
These were easy to use and worked great after the weedwhacker accident.