Live Fence Indicator
- Bright LED flashes with each pulse of an electric fence energizer when voltage is above 3000V
- Visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night)
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Water and UV resistant for long life
- No batteries required; draws power from the fence
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fence line and using at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED flashes with energizer pulse when voltage is above 3000V.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for ElectroNet (Standard, Plus & Pro), HogNet, PigletNet Plus, RaccoonNet & VersaNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dan W from Tennessee
These indicators work very reliably, and are bright enough that I can tell the fence is functioning from 100+ yards away.
Scott T from Missouri
Works well. But connections at probes have a tendency to break.
Christopher K from Tennessee
Put it on the fence. Grounded the other end. I get a bright flash and then nothing but intermittent flashes. Mostly not flashing at all.
Harry M from Maryland
I have it on 3D anti-deer fence. Works great!
John B from New York
Myself, I’m allergic to electricity. This is a handy gadget to carry for anyone that works outdoors.