Live Fence Indicator
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night).
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V.
- Water and UV resistant for long life.
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence.
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fenceline and use at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED should flash to indicate that the fence is working effectively.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Harry M from Maryland
I have it on 3D anti-deer fence. Works great!
John B from New York
Myself, I'm allergic to electricity. This is a handy gadget to carry for anyone that works outdoors.
Greg M from Virginia
It’s super bright in dark of night.
Alan J from Massachusetts
Great indicator. Have it on all my electric fences now.
Kevin M from New Jersey
On my poultry fence it works most of the time. I think a single strand fence would be the best application.