Live Fence Indicator
- Bright LED flashes with each pulse of an electric fence energizer when voltage is above 3000V
- Visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night)
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Water and UV resistant for long life
- No batteries required; draws power from the fence
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fence line and using at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED flashes with energizer pulse when voltage is above 3000V.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for ElectroNet (Standard, Plus & Pro), HogNet, PigletNet Plus, RaccoonNet & VersaNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Grant N from Minnesota
These work consistently and don't reduce fence voltage. A vast improvement over the old "egg" models.
Mark H from Washington
Customer service is always FIRST RATE at Premier1 — I’ve been a customer for 30 years.
This little unit clips on the wire, just like a tester — but it’s designed to just stay there. I clipped it on, at the end of my fence, farthest from my charger. It quietly flashes a crisp, red flash. I can see it from the house, and as long as it’s got adequate charge, it goes. If something shorts out the fence, or there’s a break — then there’s no flash, and I know I need to check my lines. Genius!
And I live in the grayest, wettest county in the whole damn country — so I know a bit about shorting out fence lines!
Chris A from West Virginia
Could not be easier to install. Great to see the fence is working with a glance out the window. LEDs look clear but flash red. They don't light up the yard or spoil your night vision. Very pleased.