Live Fence Indicator
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home.
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 2000' at night).
- Low voltage cut off so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000v.
- Quick and easy installation, simply place earth stake in the ground and clip onto fence wire or tape.
- Water and UV resistant for long life.
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence.
- One year warranty.
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Grant N from Minnesota
These work consistently and don't reduce fence voltage. A vast improvement over the old "egg" models.
Mark H from Washington
Customer Service is always FIRST RATE at Premier1 - I've been a customer for 30 years.
This little unit clips on the wire, just like a tester - but it's designed to just stay there. I clipped it on, at the end of my fence, farthest from my charger. It quietly flashes a crisp, red flash. I can see it from the house, and as long as it's got adequate charge, it goes. If something shorts out the fence, or there's a break - then there's no flash, and I know I need to check my lines. Genius!
And I live in the grayest, wettest county in the whole damn country - so I know a bit about shorting out fence lines!
Chris A from West Virginia
Could not be easier to install. Great to see the fence is working with a glance out the window. LEDs look clear but flash red. They don't light up the yard or spoil your night vision. Very pleased.