Live Fence Indicator
- Bright LED flashes with each pulse of an electric fence energizer when voltage is above 3000V
- Visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night)
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Water and UV resistant for long life
- No batteries required; draws power from the fence
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fence line and using at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED flashes with energizer pulse when voltage is above 3000V.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200008 -
Repair electric net fences simply, quickly and securely. No tools required! For electric netting and other 3mm conductors.$9.50
Fence Connectors and Accessories
Repair Kit for ElectroNet (Standard, Plus & Pro), HogNet, PigletNet Plus, RaccoonNet & VersaNet PlusItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bob C from Connecticut
Easy to install. Highly visible at night from 400 feet away. During daylight hours, it is hard to see from 20 feet.
Michael H from Missouri
Second one I have purchased. I really like the bright flash that tells me from a distance that the fence is working. Highly recommend!
Michael H from Missouri
Works better on wire than it does on netting, but if you fiddle with it to get a good connection on a netting strand it is fine. It is so nice to be able to see the red blinks all the way from the house at night to know that the fence is working. It is not that visible during the day, but if I walk up towards it, it can be seen and saves a few steps. I have two chargers and fence sections. I will likely be getting another one of these
Carol M from New Mexico
What an outstanding piece of equipment for an electric fence for your peace of mind! After moving my horses and llamas to Santa Fe, they had never been enclosed by electric fence. I have designed a pasture paradise for them, so they can get exercise and not ruin my pasture. Here once the grass is gone it is gone. I was so worried about the llamas getting out and trying to catch them if they did. With this I can see the light flashing from early dusk to late dawn from almost anywhere in the house, knowing that the fence is energized and my animals are safely contained. This is known as PEACE OF MIND!! I will be getting a second one for the back lane so that from almost any window in the house I can tell that the fence is working for me.
Dan G from Minnesota
This works quite well. It could be improved by making it possible to mount high on a post with 360° visibility so when I’m trying to find a short I could just go around disconnecting various parts of the fence and looking to see if I found where the problem is.