Live Fence Indicator
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night).
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V.
- Water and UV resistant for long life.
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence.
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fenceline and use at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED should flash to indicate that the fence is working effectively.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carol M from New Mexico
What an outstanding piece of equipment for an electric fence for your peace of mind! After moving my horses and llamas to Santa Fe, they had never been enclosed by electric fence. I have designed a pasture paradise for them, so they can get exercise and not ruin my pasture. Here once the grass is gone it is gone. I was so worried about the llamas getting out and trying to catch them if they did. With this I can see the light flashing from early dusk to late dawn from almost anywhere in the house, knowing that the fence is energized and my animals are safely contained. This is known as PEACE OF MIND!! I will be getting a second one for the back lane so that from almost any window in the house I can tell that the fence is working for me.
Dan G from Minnesota
This works quite well. It could be improved by making it possible to mount high on a post with 360 degree visibility so when I'm trying to find a short I could just go around disconnecting various parts of the fence and looking to see if I found where the problem is.
Grant N from Minnesota
These work consistently and don't reduce fence voltage. A vast improvement over the old "egg" models.
Mark H from Washington
Customer Service is always FIRST RATE at Premier1 - I've been a customer for 30 years.
This little unit clips on the wire, just like a tester - but it's designed to just stay there. I clipped it on, at the end of my fence, farthest from my charger. It quietly flashes a crisp, red flash. I can see it from the house, and as long as it's got adequate charge, it goes. If something shorts out the fence, or there's a break - then there's no flash, and I know I need to check my lines. Genius!
And I live in the grayest, wettest county in the whole damn country - so I know a bit about shorting out fence lines!
Chris A from West Virginia
Could not be easier to install. Great to see the fence is working with a glance out the window. LEDs look clear but flash red. They don't light up the yard or spoil your night vision. Very pleased.