Livestock Scratch Brush
New! Stiff bristled brush for livestock. Most barnyard animals, like people, like a good scratching post. It helps them stay clean and removes irritants, such as parasites.
- Mounts easily to a sturdy post, round pole or wall
- Redirects bad habits (e.g. rubbing on valuable fences, equipment or buildings)
- Important for an animal’s well-being—helps to scratch itches, remove dead skin and cope with stress
Suitable for sheep, goats, cattle, horses, etc.
- Large: 20"L x 8-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H
- XL: 19-1/4"L x 12-1/4"W x 5"H
- Bristle length: 2"
- Durable plastic (nylon)
- Included hardware: (2) 3/8" dia. lag screws (4" length) with washers
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Heather W from AZ
LOVE these - almost as much as our kids do. Great quality and easy install. Just ordered four more! Much better than the broom heads we’ve been buying for years. The kids just love it were using it within minutes of install!
Mary S from Iowa
Easy to mount and the goats love it!
Kymberly B from California
Installed the scratch brush on the lower rail of the goat pen and it took my Nigerian dwarf goats 3 days to use it. They absolutely love it! Great product!
Deborah L from Missouri
My goats LOVE this!
Tammy W from Texas
My goats absolutely love this scratch brush. Whoever came up with this, is a genius.