LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool & Holster
Save your back, protect your chain, and get more done with a LogOX!
LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool—Combines the time tested utility of both a cant hook and timberjack, with the back-saving LogOX Hauler in one tool. The perfect tool for novices and seasoned woodsmen alike operating a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill!
LogOX Leather Holster—A helpful accessory that works in tandem with your LogOX Hauler. It enables you to quickly switch back and forth between using the Hauler to lift log rounds and operating a splitter or chipper without setting it back on the ground.
LogOX 3-in-1 MultiTool
- Constructed of rugged hollow-frame American steel.
- 100% Made in USA of American sourced components.
- Measuring only 28" when disassembled, the LogOX is the most compact cant hook and timberjack on the market.
- High visibility orange, weather coated design, featuring a slip resistant honeycomb textured rubber end grip.
- LogOX Hauler: Used to lift, move, and load logs onto a splitter without bending over, or as a 21" cant hook to roll logs.
- Cant Handle Extension: This extension turns the LogOX Hauler into 38" cant hook. Designed to grip and roll logs between 7"-32" in diameter.
- T-bar Attachment: Attach it to the Hauler and use with the cant handle extension to create a sturdy timberjack. Perfect to lift and drag logs 2"-12" in diameter. This levering action lifts the log, which keeps your saw chain from striking the ground while bucking.
- Made from heavy gauge steel with a rust resistant epoxy powder coating, and a sturdy professional-grade American leather backing.
- Compatible with standard-width belts.
- Made in the USA of American made components.