Marble Butter Keeper
Keeps butter fresh for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Adapted from a century-old French design.
Simply pack the cone shaped bowl with 1/2 cup of butter, fill the crock 1/4 full of cold water, and turn bowl upside down into water. Water forms a tight seal to keep butter fresh.
To serve, simply lift the bowl out of the crock and turn right side up again. Change water every 3-5 days to keep butter fresh.
- 4"L, 3.75"W, 3.75"H
- Marble naturally keeps butter cool
- Holds about one stick of butter
- Hand washing recommended
How to Use
- Place 1 stick softened butter into the lid/holder.
- Pour cold water into the base of the crock.
- Place the lid/holder upside down back into the crock.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
David V from Maryland
Seems like a small thing, but I really like how this keeps the butter fresh, but soft enough to spread. We have dogs and cats and their hair gets everywhere. This allows us to keep the butter out on the shelf without it collecting the fur that seems to be floating everywhere in our house.