Marble Butter Keeper
Keeps butter fresh for up to 30 days without refrigeration. Adapted from a century-old French design.
Simply pack the cone shaped bowl with 1/2 cup of butter, fill the crock 1/4 full of cold water, and turn bowl upside down into water. Water forms a tight seal to keep butter fresh.
To serve, simply lift the bowl out of the crock and turn right side up again. Change water every 3-5 days to keep butter fresh.
- 4"L, 3.75"W, 3.75"H
- Marble naturally keeps butter cool
- Holds about one stick of butter
- Hand washing recommended
How to Use
- Place 1 stick softened butter into the lid/holder.
- Pour cold water into the base of the crock.
- Place the lid/holder upside down back into the crock.