- Size: front end 2" wide, back end 2 1/4" wide. 4" long x 1" deep.
- Contains wax, colourants and inert excipients.
- No dangerous components.
- A metal pin (hidden under the label) comes with each crayon.
- Can be used with our Deluxe Marking Harness, Nylon Breeding Harness or Cross Your Heart Leather Breeding Harness.
How to Use
- Hold in one hand so crayon itself is facing you.
- Push the crayon (hole in the center) with finger or thumb.
- Crayon should pop out.
To put in holder on harness:
- Remove cotter pin out of back of crayon by making a slit down middle of sticker.
- Place narrow end of crayon (plastic side down) in wide part of holder.
- Gently slide up until it can go no further.
- Slide cotter pin through holes on side of holder and crayon.
- With needle nose pliers, bend end of cotter pin to lock in place.
- The shade of the marks on wool may not exactly match the crayon color.
- Store in a dry, cool place to prevent crayons from melting.
- Always check the ram every day to see if the crayon needs changing or the harness needs adjusting!
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Frank V from Iowa
As usual, great service but....... crayons were ordered for cold weather service and were found to be woefully inadequate for this October wenather we have had. I watched a ram breed a ewe three times and I could not find ANY red marks on the ewe. The ewes were in confinement and very easy to check. Premier is a first class outfit and will make changes I am sure. Thank God for some Premier raddle powder I had!
Sarah S from Pennsylvania
Love Premier products! Have never had any problems until this year with the breeding harness crayons! We have gone through three crayons in 4 days and he has only bred one ewe! I called and they said they already using a new company for them. I want last years crayons back. They lasted.
Sharon D from Minnesota
These crayons were awful. They were not fully filled and they only lasted a few days. Missing the ones we used to get from Pipestone Vet Supply.
Traci L from North Dakota
The service from Premiere was terrific! The crayons, however, not so much. I ordered the ones for the temperature matching our region & they were instantly sticky & difficult to handle to put in the harness. Only lasted 3 days & about 15 ewes.