Deluxe Marking Harness
Our Deluxe Marking Harness is a world-class breeding harness because:
- Wider (2"), blue nylon straps—distribute pressure more evenly over the ram's body. Also easier to find and adjust the straps when they're in deep wool.
- Unique padded (0.2" thick) white straps behind the front legs to prevent skin abrasion.
- Much larger snap buckles and metal loops—harness's connection and stress points are reinforced. Even gloved hands can manipulate the large snap buckles.
- Crayon holder is also padded.
- Uses Marking Crayons sold separately.
- Strap width: 2"
- Strap padding (behind legs): 0.2"
- Girth strap: 56"
- Shoulder strap: 36" (each strap)
- Marking Crayon holder padding: 0.3"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Colors may vary
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Elizabeth H from Indiana
Works really well. We have two and have no problem with them.
Dan T from Pennsylvania
These are definitely a higher-end product, and we were/are thinking that we should upgrade all of our harnesses to these.
However, of the 2 that we tried out this year, one of them ended up with a broken buckle after the first week. Extra buckles should be provided or at least sold as an accessory. Fortunately we saw the brokenness before we grabbed the strap. Last year I caught a ewe by the prolapse harness with a broken plastic buckle and it almost took off my finger. Broken buckles can be dangerous on an unconstrained animal.
Tia B from Arkansas
So far so good! This is our second marking harness that we have bought. Both different brands, and this one by far, is the winner! We haven't had to adjust or tighten once. Great buy!
Jeanette H from Oklahoma
This is a great product! If I could do one thing to make it easier... directions. We had to play with it for a while on n off the ram till we figured it out.
Mike V from Oklahoma