More Sheep, More Grass, More Money
- Good Grass + Good Sheep = Profits
- Pasture Lambing for Profits
- High Cost, Low (no) Profit, High Failure
- Sheep Breeds and Where They Fit
- Owner Attitude and Workload
- Shed Lambing a Grazing Flock
- Learning From Your Losses
- Picking Strong Grazing Replacements
- The Grazing Flock's Health Program
- Nutrition: The key to the Sheep Ranching Success
- The Grazing Flock and Guard Dogs
- The Truth About Sheep Fences
- Sheep Dogs and Working Corrals
- Sharp Pencil Sheep Farming
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Andrew G from Mississippi
This book is incredible. I learned a lot of new information about the basics of raising lambs on pasture. The knowledge in the book helped me save thousands of dollars in mistakes.
The book reads REALLY easy. I read the book in three hours. If you are planning on raising (and eating) grass fed lamb then this is a very good investment of money and time.
Tauna P from Missouri
Started out with some real no-nonsense ideas, but then went opposite of their ideals. Nevertheless, i really respect and appreciate them fearlessly sharing their mistakes. It was encouraging to me.