Goldfoot Springsteel Pigtail Posts
New! Galvanized spring steel pigtail post from Strainrite Fencing Systems with insulated top. Jumps back into position if a person or animals bends the post over.
Holds one conductor. If additional conductors are needed, for cow/calf, sheep or goat fences, snap-on insulators may be added.
- Spring steel posts "spring" back into position when bent over.
- Posts resist permanent bending during installation in tough soils.
- 33" tall, installed
- Insulated pigtail ring, shaft of post is not electrified
- Galvanized springsteel 6.9mm dia shaft
- Galvanized pressed formed steel foot for superior ground holding
- Corrosion protection