- 1/2" wide
- 3 years probable life
- white/black/white color
- Very good visibility
- Good portability
- 36 ohms per 1000
- 200 lb breaking strength
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of tape to terminal insulator.
- Unroll tape along the fence line. (Using Premier's reels makes this easier.)
- Insert line posts.
- Insert tape in line posts at the right height(s) for your animals (see below).
- Attach insulators (preferably the notched PI 21n, see accessories tab above) to corner and end posts.
- Tie tape to terminal insulator at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or leave extra tape on the reel.
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store tape.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000 volts.
- For Sheep: 3-strand fence--35", 24", 12"
- For Cattle: 3-strand fence--40", 27", 15"
- For Horses: 2-strand fence--48", 24"
- For Gardens: 2-strand fence--15", 6"
5-strand fence--36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
2-strand fence--34", 22"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brian N from Arizona
IntelliTape lasts, hands down, YEARS beyond any feed store tape I have bought—even at the same price.
The Arizona sun and wind takes its toll…I don't use anything but Premier1 products any more. Thank you for keeping my horses safe!
Elizabeth V from Virginia
Since I started using the intelliTape for my cattle's temporary pasture divisions, I no longer have a problem with deer or cows accidentally running into the line. The tape's extra visibility make it so worth the extra price. I've even used it confidently in place of exterior fences without a problem. I leave up my pasture divisions all season so this adds to the tape's lifespan.
c s from washington state
This is tape is very affordable and easy for horses to see in snow, green grass, yellow wheat fields, and dirt! My weanling had gone through our high tensile fence three times. She would just run for fun and I think she couldn't see the fence. I bought t post caps that also hold tape and intellitape. It was very quick and easy to install on the tops of our existing fence. Now the tops are safer and the fence is very visible. she has spent the entire summer (still running) safe in our fields. Money well spent.