- 25 years probable life
- White/black/white color
- 6mm (1/4") diameter
- Good visibility
- Fair portability
- 48 ohms per 1000 feet
- 1800 lb breaking strength
Conductors can be prewound (#237950 see above) onto an EzeReel, EzeReel XL or SupaReel for $3.00. Conductor sold separately and must be on the same invoice as the reel
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of the rope to terminal insulator.
- Unroll rope along the fence line.
- Insert line posts.
- Insert rope in the line posts at the right height(s) for your animals.
- Attach insulators (preferably notched PI 21n) to corner and end posts.
- Tie rope to terminal insulator and spring at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or use a RopeLink 2.0. (Note: If the length of the fence is 1000' feet or more, use a P Spring at both ends of the fence instead of just of just one.)
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store rope.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000 volts.
- For Sheep: 3-strand fence--35", 24", 12"
- For Cattle: 3-strand fence--40", 27", 15"
- For Horses: 2-strand fence--45", 24"
- For Gardens: 2-strand fence--15", 6"
5-strand fence--36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
2-strand fence--34", 22"
5-strand fence--60", 48", 36", 24", 12"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joshua B from Missouri
Bought this back in Feb 2016, we put up 3 lines to keep in Scottish Highland cattle. This was the easiest fence I ever put up in my life, the cows haven't gotten out even once, they don't even test it. The rope looks as good as the day I put it up and it's ridiculously easy to maintain. The only downside is the price, but it's still cheaper than wire fence and laughable easy to put up... no tractor, no fence stretcher, all it took was a couple hand tools. I paid Premier1 for the fence and feel like I owe them a favor!
Tamara W from Illinois
Great quality, easy to install, looks great! Love it so much we are replacing all of our high tensile wire fence for our horses with it!
Joel R from Minnesota
Very pleasant to handle and easy to make connections. Same breaking strength as Electrobraid without the need to use copper connectors throughout the fence. I like it better than my Endurasoft rope and will be using Intellibraid in future fence projects
Mary Sue S from Colorado
This IntelliBraid is a great product. It is a quality item, easy to work with, doesn't unravel, is easy for the animals to see and keeps our mules in the fence. We are very happy and impressed with the quality.
Absolutely dissatisfied. Terrible construction. Began coming apart and breaking within the first month I put it up. Had to take it down and use another product.