Insulated, spring loaded gate handles used for entering and exiting temporary gate openings.
- Larger hand grips for a safer hold
- Black handle is most durable. White is most visible against grass
- Internal compression springs instead of expansion springs (prone to stretching)
Can be used with all low-tension conductors except for wide tape.
- 9.25"L (plastic handle measures 6")
- All metal parts are stainless steel—won't rust
- Made of UV stabilized polycarbonate, which is less likely to break than polypropylene handles
- Turn off the energizer.
- Attach SafeHandle to conductor by inserting it into the eyelet end of handle. Then, either tie a knot in the conductor or use a RopeLink to attach conductor to handle.
- Place the hook end into activator (either a wood-post activator or steel T post activator).
- Make the electrical connection to the activator with insulated wire.
See downloadable electrified gate diagram above.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mark R from Wisconsin
I like this gate handle compared to some of the cheaper ones you can get at your local farm stores. It has a better hook system, open and thicker.
Fred D from Texas
I bought these black SafeHandles so that I could install a pass-through gate in the middle of my Premier electric fence. They are well built with strong springs along with being weather resistant. I would recommend them.
Robert W from South Carolina
Work exactly as described. Make great handles and helps keep tension on your fence.
Pete W from Pennsylvania
These are sturdily built handles with nice hooks, not like the cheap farm store ones that break down in sunlight over time so you get a shock opening the gate.
Ben K from Colorado
The BEST! That is the service, quality of items we bought and the shipping couldn't have been better. At this time with the virus slowing responses of many companies, making employees a bit on edge and major uncertainty, Premier 1 more than met our needs for substantial orders of bits and pieces. The items worked well, the numbers of items per bag was correct and the phone service was terrific. THANK YOU!