IntelliRope® PE 4.5
- 3 tinned copper and 3 stainless steel metal filaments.
- Polyethylene monofilaments.
- 10 year probable life
- white/black/white color
- 4.5mm (3/16") diameter
- Good visibility
- Very portable
- 41 ohms per 1000 ft
- 750 lb breaking strength
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of the rope to terminal insulator.
- Unroll rope along the fence line. (Using Premier's reels makes this easier.)
- Insert line posts.
- Insert rope in the line posts at the right height(s) for your animals.
- Attach insulators (preferably Notched PI 21n) to corner and end posts.
- Tie rope to terminal insulator and spring at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or use a RopeLink 2.0.
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store rope. EzeReels™ can be set on the ground next to fence. MiniReels are best hung from the fence.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000 volts.
- For Sheep:
- 3-strand fence—35", 24", 12"
- 5-strand fence—36", 27", 20", 13", 7"
- For Cattle:
- 3-strand fence—40", 27", 15"
- 2-strand fence—34", 22"
- 1-strand fence—34"
- For Horses:
- 2-strand fence—48", 24"
- For Gardens:
- 2-strand fence—15", 6"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Matthew A from Georgia
Good wire. I've found it to last 7 to 10 years. Great for Gates and or temporary paddocks. More visible and stronger than the smaller polywire.
Claudia B from Kentucky
I have used this rope for my donkey and mule for several years. It is easy for them to see easy for me to put up and take down. I have used four different types of rope for them and this is by far my favorite. Would definitely purchase again!
Just installed so can't say how well it will last up here in the north. But the price is good and it is easy to handle. Has good visibility.
Woody W from Catskills, New York
I've tried just about every fencing alternative Premier offers, and I definitely prefer rope conductors for the ease of working with them and for visibility.I have found no difference in durability between the rope alternatives. This one tends to be just a little stiff and to kink if you have a lot of it off the reel.
Roger W from texas
We are very Satisfied with the Intellirope PE 4.5 & It is doing avery Great Job.