- 1" wide
- 8.5" long without tension
- Stretches to 35 lb (half compressed)
- Stainless steel—so it won't rust
How to Use
- Attach one end of spring to a terminal insulator. (The P Spring will simply hook over some insulators; for others, you will need to tie the spring to insulators with rope or wire.)
- Attach conductor to other end of spring by taking the loose end of conductor and putting it through open end of spring.
- Pull conductor until spring is 1/3 to 1/2 compressed.
- Run conductor through the loop one more time and tie off.
- Whenever conductor becomes loose, repeat above steps.
However, if you don't have a helper to hold the tension on the rope, you may lose too much tension in the process of getting the RopeLink wrapped around the rope.
Solution: Attach the P Spring to the terminal insulator and loop the rope through it twice. Then pull the rope tight so the P Spring is FULLY compressed. When you get the RopeLink attached, you may have lost some of the tension on the rope, but the P Spring is half compressed just like it should be.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Martha H from Wisconsin
Nice and sturdy.
Mark W from Tennessee
One very good product. Used these for tensioning my five strand 3D Deer Fence around the garden. Keeps 6mm IntelliRope nice and tight. Easy to use and the stainless steel construction should give years of great service. Thank you Premier 1 for consistently delivering quality products.
Your products are only surpassed by the awesome customer service I have always been afforded anytime I have called or had a question.
Jennifer C from Idaho
Perfect for keeping my IntelliRope fence tight. While waiting for my order I purchased one locally and it was NOT useful.
William B from North Carolina
Exactly what I needed to tension line. We'll see how well the stainless steel holds up in my coastal environment. I wish additional sizes/spring rates were offered.
Gail G from Michigan
These are the best at tensioning rope lines.