Pigtail Clip-on Insulator
Clip-on insulator from Strainrite Fencing Systems securely holds low-tension electric fence conductors. Easy installation. Simply twist and press the clip into place.
Fits these 7mm dia. (.28") fence posts:
- Goldfoot Springsteel Pigtail Posts
- Dura-Top Pigtail Posts
- Hotpost Tangle Free Pigtail Posts
- Hotpost Springsteel Multiwire Pigtail Posts
Which pigtail is right for you?We offer several pigtail post options to fit your situation, including different heights and shaft conductivity. Visit this link to compare all pigtail post options.
- 1"W x 2-1/2"H
- Fits 7mm dia. (.28") shafts
- UV-resistant polymer for strength and long life
- Made in New Zealand
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Place insulator at desired height along shaft
- Twist and press the clip into place
- Thread electric rope, braid or twine through insulator
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Thomas S from Maryland
These clips do not fit the Goldfoot Springsteel posts. They almost all break when trying to attach them. It was incredibly frustrating. This product needs to be improved and the size changed to fit the posts properly and not break when attaching.
Don F from Iowa
We have limited experience with these but seems to be a simple way to add second hot wire along lanes, etc. So far so good.