Dura-Top Pigtail Posts
New! Dura-top pigtail post from Strainrite Fencing Systems with a Dura-top head is designed to reduce tangling and eliminate wear.
Insulator below head, stops electrical flow from progressing down the spring steel shaft while also providing an easy-to-grip handle for moving the post.
Add pigtail clips to increase the number of conductors held to contain sheep, goats and calves. Press formed steel foot acts as a step in foot and support plate.
- Use as a line support post for semi-permanent or rotationally grazed pastures.
- Tangle resistant head allows for multiple posts to be carried.
- Thick UV treated plastic handle stops electrical flow and lasts for years in harsh sun.
- Galvanized spring steel resists corrosion even in harsh climates (used in coastal New Zealand).
- Foot plate for stepping in the posts.