Speedrite Extreme Wire
- 5 years of probable life
- white/red/white color
- 3.0 mm in diameter
- fair visibility
- Excellent portability
- 17 ohms per 1000 feet
- 6 strands of tinned copper filaments
- Easy to wind/rewind onto reels.
- Excellent elasticity --space posts up to 35 ft.
- Small diameter enables reels to hold 1320 ft.
- Attach a terminal insulator to end post.
- Tie end of twine to terminal insulator.
- Unroll twine along the fence line. (Using Premier's reels makes this easier.)
- Insert line posts.
- Insert twine in line posts at the right height(s) for your animals (see below).
- Attach insulators (preferably the notched PI 21n to corner and end posts.
- Tie twine to terminal insulator at far end post. By hand, pull it tight enough to eliminate sagging between posts. Tie off by hand, or leave it on the reel and attach to end post.
- Use one of our reels to rewind and store twine. EzeReels™ can be set on the ground next to fence. MiniReels are best hung from the fence.
- Install and connect energizer to a ground rod and the fence. Turn on energizer. Check to make sure voltage is over 2000 volts.
3-strand fence--35", 24", 12"
2-strand fence--34", 22"
2-strand fence--15", 6"
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.