Hotpost Springsteel Multiwire Pigtail Posts
Step-in pigtail fence post holds multiple electrified strands. Well-suited for temporary electric fence enclosures and intensive grazing applications. 35" height, installed.
- “Live-shaft” design with 3 built-in clips keeps strands energized even when filaments are worn or conductors are dislodged
- Dura-Top head with insulated handles makes in-field adjustments quick and easy
- Galvanized “spring” steel construction resists corrosion and permanent bending
Which pigtail is right for you?We offer several pigtail post options to fit your situation, including different heights and shaft conductivity. Visit this link to compare all pigtail post options.
- The Dura-Top head is designed to reduce tangling and eliminate wear
- “Live-shaft” is electrified from top handle to bottom insulator:
- Prevents shorts if conductors make contact with the shaft
- Conductive clips keep strands energized even when filaments are worn or damaged
- Heavy-duty construction to withstand harsh environments
- 35" tall, installed; 7.5" below ground
- Gray metal pigtail, shaft and clips; UV-treated white plastic handles (top and bottom)
- 7mm (.28") diameter conductive Hotpost shaft
- 3 built-in height adjustable steel clips support most electrified ropes, braids and twines
- Press-formed steel “Goldfoot” for stability and easy insertion
- Place post at desired location.
- Use attached foot to step into the ground.
- Attach an electric fence conductor (up to 1.5" tape) through pigtail.
These posts are best used as line posts with gentle curves. They are not good to use for sharp corners.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sanford D from Kentucky
Great for powering up multiple strands of polybraid and polywires. Clips are adjustable to different heights to match your line posts. They also work well when changing direction of your wire as at corners.
Michelle B from Michigan
No more plastic poles to break! Are a little more flexible than I would like for corners so will use other pigtail posts. Lightweight, yet durable for traveling.
Nancy G from Missouri