NATIONAL BLUE Ice Melt
New! Commercial strength, professional ice melter effective down to -15°F. Contains two patented accelerating agents to work quickly, reducing the chance of unwanted accidents.
- Easy to spread! Variable-sized particles allow you to melt more ice, with less cost
- Pet friendly—safe for pets and their paws
- Contains no magnesium chloride—safer for pavement, plants and animals
- Less likely to harm pavement, grasses, bushes, trees or decorative landscapes (vs. rock salt), when used as directed
- Anti-caking formula for long storage life
Available in 8 lb resealable bags and 20 lb buckets.
- For parking lots, driveways, sidewalks, porches and other high-traffic areas
- Effective to -15°F
- Contains 10% calcium chloride
- Two patented accelerators for de-icing: Activar® and ProPel®. NATIONAL BLUE Ice Melt has been shown in Strategic Highway Research Program testing to exceed the melt value of a theoretical 50% calcium chloride blend.
How To Use
NATIONAL BLUE Ice Melt will not harm concrete and vegetation when used according to labeled instructions. Contains no added magnesium chloride which has been shown in studies to chemically attack concrete.
May cause eye and skin irritation. May be harmful if swallowed.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Martina E from Minnesota
Had other pet friendly ice melt before that did a much better job for far less $$. Barely melted anything when temperature was in the low 20s.
Dillon B from Iowa
I’ve used this product in the past, and it’s one of the best ice melts you can buy. Works in very cold weather, doesn’t harm concrete, and it’s pet friendly. Glad to see Premier 1 is selling it!
Parker H from Iowa
It recently snowed here and our driveway became slick overnight. I ordered a bucket of National Blue the next day and have liked what I’ve seen so far. This is a great ice melt.