- Easy to snap on.
- Unlike iodine the animal and your hands will not be stained.
- Will not add a different smell to the lamb or kid that can cause mothering problems.
- Made of strong plastic
- Can be sterilized and reused
- Usable clipping area is 3/4"
- Sold in packages of 10
How to Use
- Clamp navel tightly on newborns where it meets the skin of the belly.
- Cut or pinch off the remaining navel about 1 inch below the clamp.
- Clamp will fall off when the navel dries up.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Doug N from iowa
Hard to snap together and come apart too easily
Tiffel D from Texas
My first time helping my goats kid. Maybe it's just my in experience but the clamps were hard to snap together with one hand while holding the kid. Had to try a few from the bag before I found one that snapped easier. Once on though it held firm.