How to Use
- Fill navel cup with Triodine-7.
- Apply navel cup and coat navel with Triodine-7.
- Remove navel cup and allow navel to dry.
- How much Triodine-7 is needed? Enough to cover the entire cord. We cover up to 200 lambs per bottle. Cost in time and $$ is little when compared to benefits.
- Before using the navel cup, clip the navel short so it doesn’t drag on the ground or risk mother stepping on it. Lessens the chance for bacteria to enter.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Katie W from CO
To me, this is a must have in your lambing kit. No mess, less waste, and an inexpensive way to make lambing just a little easier. Thanks Premier!!
Mona E from Southern Idaho
Was much bigger than I expected, but now after seeing how easy it is to use without worrying about spillage, can hold enough iodine to treat 14 lambs so far with plenty of iodine left to treat 14 more, and the easy hook allowing it to be hung virtually anywhere in the barn or jug, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, and may even order a couple more for friends.
Tiffel D from Texas
Worked well. It's bigger than I thought but I put in only enough iodine to use for two kids at a time. The rim has a inward curved lip so there wasn't much mess.